If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us… Presbytery Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
CALL FOR STATED MEETING OF LEHIGH PRESBYTERY
Please note we will be meeting with the Expecting Hope Team and Phil Bergey. This meeting will is scheduled to be a day of worship and conversation. Your input matters as we plan for the future.
Commissioners and visitors must register by Tuesday, April 18, 2017 by phone or email to the Presbytery office (610-391-9020, email@example.com). Requests for childcare should also be made by April 18th.
Commissioners may view more information by clicking here.
The Presbytery shall provide access to annual educational programs to inform and to promote the prevention of sexual misconduct. All Covered Persons shall be required to attend such programs every four years.
The 2017 Boundary Training Dates have been set. Click here for more information. The training is being sponsored by the Penn Northeast Conference (UCC).
Join Us On A Mission Work Trip to Sumter, SC
The Helping Hands volunteers are on their mission work trip to Sumter, SC (March 18-25, 2017) to assist with the recovery efforts after heavy rains and flooding caused extensive damage to the churches and homes in that area. This is their third trip to South Carolina.
Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
- First Presbyterian Church of Easton – Kenyan Dinner on March 25, 2017
- First Presbyterian Church of Lehighton – Basket Raffle & Bake Sale on April 1, 2017
- Presbyterian Church of Catasauqua – Craft Sale & Flea Market on April 8, 2017
for more information on these events, click here.
Read the latest entries at http://lehighpresbytery.org/blog/
Read the latest Lehigh Presbytery newsletter by clicking here.
The March & April editions of the Parish Paper have been posted. Click here to view.
OTHER NEWS AND EVENTS AROUND THE PRESBYTERY
Read about news and events of interest in and around the Presbytery by clicking a link below.
- Other news & events
- Board of Pensions gatherings for overview of the Benefits Plan changes
- 222nd General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Amendments to the Constitution of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
- Information for Church Clerks & Treasurers
- Helping Hands Care Team
- Knowing Your Past to Live into God’s Future
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Law – Act 153
- Presbyterian Women of Lehigh Presbytery
- IRS Standard Mileage Rate