Seeking Middle School Youth Director
Do you like getting your hands dirty and your feet wet in engaging middle or high school youth in their faith?
The First Presbyterian Church of Allentown is seeking an energetic individual with a contagious faith in Christ and gregarious magnetism towards middle school youth and today’s youth culture. This part-time staff position is called to work directly with the youth and other leaders as they grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
This position will be members of our discipleship staff team and will be fully resourced by our Director of Family Ministry, Pastor for Discipleship, and office support staff.
Application requires a resume and contact information for three references. Don’t delay apply today!
For more information or to apply, email email@example.com. See link below for job description.
First Presbyterian Church
3231 W. Tilghman Street
Allentown, PA 18104
Coordinator of Christian Education
The Flemington Presbyterian Church is seeking a Coordinator of Christian Education. The Coordinator of Christian Education would provide coordination, leadership, and program development for the Christian Education Program with an emphasis on education for all ages.
For more information on this position, please click the link below or contact Mindy D’Amico at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flemington Presbyterian Church
10 East Main Street
Flemington, NJ 08822
The United Presbyterian Church of Pottsville is looking for a part-time Organist. Do you enjoy sharing your talent with many of God’s faithful as you play one of the American organ-builder E.M. Skinner organs?
The job entails weekly practices, Sunday services and seasonal services. Come and be part of a great team of worship leaders, singers and musicians.
They are accepting applications now. Send your resume with references to: United Presbyterian Church 214 Mahantongo St Pottsville, Pennsylvania 17901
Part-Time Director of Children’s and Youth Ministry
20 hours per week, salary based on experience Forest Grove Presbyterian Church, 1856 Forest Grove Rd., Forest Grove, PA 18922 (located 5 miles south of Doylestown)
Send all inquiries to the Forest Grove Presbyterian Church Office at ApplyforFGPCYouthDirector@gmail.com.
Forest Grove Presbyterian Church is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic follower of Jesus Christ within the Reformed tradition who has a heart for children and youth and is able to relate to their families. He or she should have experience working with youth and children in a faith community setting. Computer and social media skills are imperative.
PURPOSE: To minister to the youth of our church and community; to administer, develop, and implement both children (birth – 4th grade) and youth (5th – 12th grade) ministry programs designed to meet their spiritual, social, and emotional needs, leading them to spiritual commitments and growing them as disciples of Christ.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership for and function as the primary staff person relating to Children and Youth Ministries.
- Work with the Christian Education Committee in preparation of an annual budget.
- Oversee the recruitment and training of adult volunteers to serve as Sunday School teachers and youth group leaders.
- Plan and implement age appropriate activities for Middle and High School age youth that promote spiritual growth and community through fellowship, fun and faith development. Such activities might include: weekly activities, small group Bible study, retreats and service projects.
- Work with the Christian Education Committee to choose appropriate, engaging curriculum for Sunday School (preschool – 12th grade).
- Regularly attend the youth Sunday school classes and teach as needed.
- Maintain regular communication with youth, parents, the pastor, church office and the surrounding community using appropriate technology and social media.
- Attend monthly Christian Education Committee meetings.
- Engage in the life of the congregation including worship. Participation in worship leadership will be by agreement with the pastor.
- Attend continuing education opportunities as appropriate.