BOARD OF PENSIONS UPDATES
Attention Pastors, Church Treasurers, and Chairs of Personnel Committees
The Rev. Douglas Portz, our Board of Pensions Regional Church Consultant, will be presenting an overview of recent changes to the Benefits Plan on
- May 2, 2017 from 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. at The Presbyterian Parish of Bangor-Roseto, 332 Kennedy Drive, Bangor, PA;
- or May 3, 2017 from 10:00 a.m.-11:15 a.m. at The First Presbyterian Church, 3231 W. Tilghman Street, Allentown, PA.
Time will be spent giving an overview what benefits are staying the same and which are changing. We will discuss questions regarding:
- How small churches (or a church of any size) can use the Menu-options for their situation;
- How to fill out Employer Agreements (even for one employee);
- Completing the Annual Enrollment;
- How to use Benefits Connect to monitor your Benefits;
- How to use online forms and update salary information;
- How to grandfather employees into the Plan;
- as well as, how to add new full-time and part-time employees.
If you are interested in how these changes will affect your church, the budget, and your staff benefits please be sure to come and learn how the Board of Pensions is serving you. Please RSVP your attendance to the Presbytery office (610-391-9020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you.