- This event has passed.
Board of Pensions Updates-Zoom
September 17, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Rev. Dr. Doug Portz, Sr., Board of Pensions Church Consultant, will hold a virtual meeting by zoom with Pastors, Personnel Chairs, Church Financial Secretaries and Church Business Managers, to share the following vital information which can help your church and the staff your church hires.
List of topics to be covered:
- What is changing in the 2021 Benefits Plan for pastors, CREs and lay employees?
- How can Full-time and part-time pastors benefit from the new package for ministers called “Minister’s Choice”?
- What are the benefits of the New Temporary Disability Plan? Hip replacement? Pregnancy? Illness?
- How can the low cost long-term disability plan and term-life Insurance protect lay staff?
- Are you utilizing “Call to Health” to lower your deductibles for 2021?
- How to fill out the Employer Agreement for your church? How to add an employee?
- Educational resources which are available for pastors, about to retire pastors, for those who have retired.
To participate please contact the Presbytery office and the zoom link will be sent to you. Thank you.