The Lehigh Presbytery Assembly approved an experiment … the Presbytery Lead Team was split into two boards to handle the work of the Presbytery and bring forth a new Vision.
The Vision Board consists of a small group of visionary thinkers who will work creatively with the Transitional Leader to describe and work within the cultures of Lehigh, problem-solve, challenge, and dream.
At each Presbytery Assembly in 2021, there will be a presentation by a Vision Board Member. Scroll down to view these presentations and documents.
Class of 2021
Rev. Christine Kass, Moderator
Class of 2022
Elder William Brugger, Vice Moderator
Rev. J. C. Austin, Co-Chair
Elder Dan Brashler
Elder Mary Lazar
Ms. Lisa Menio
Rev. Stefanie Muntzel, Co-Chair
Rev. Dr. Susan Pizor Yoder
Rev. Rhonda K. Kruse, Transitional Presbytery Leader
Presentations / Reports to Presbytery
Please note these presentations and documents are not for public distribution: The notes and presentation that Sue Yoder and Steve Simmons make at the Lehigh Presbytery Assemblies are part of their research that will be published in the future. Please refrain from posting and copying this material. Feel free to share it in an oral presentation, but kindly refrain from copying and distributing.
“How Has Worship Changed”
[from the Stated Assembly on June 12, 2021]
“Everything Has Changed”
[from the Stated Assembly on April 27, 2021]
Videos shown at the meeting:
- “The Open Table, Kansas City” from Presbyterian Mission Agency.
- “Aijcast, Atlanta” from Presbyterian Mission Agency.
- “Light of Hope, Marietta, Georgia” from Presbyterian Mission Agency.
- “Sanctuary Faith Community” from Presbyterian Mission Agency.
- “PC(USA) 1001NWC, Underwood Park CrossFit” from Presbyterian Mission Agency.
“Exploring Meaning-Making Among Young Adults”
[from the Stated Assembly on February 23, 2021]
- Vision Board Presentation 2-23-2021 Presbytery Assembly: “Exploring Meaning-Making Among Young Adults” (See recording above.)
- Vision Board Presentation 2-23-2021
- Attracting younger people powerpoint 2-23-2021
- Vision Board Presentation 2-23-2021 -Consolidated Responses from Exploring Young Adults and Meaning-Making
- Lenten Prayer by Rev. Sue Pizor Yoder 2-23-2021